7:26 AM
Arloxxx
I am back for some decent post. Since my fellow readers made an effort to come, I think it would be right for me to blog something. =D Indirect linking of Newton's 3rd law perhaps?
Besides, my apologies for not able to update my template as said last time. I will try to look into it soon, but not really soon la. >.<
Ohya, I WENT UP TO A380 at SIAEC on wed. I think looking into the cabin is simply beyond words. The cockpit looked spacious and neat and displays look really confine and user friendly. We also toured the whole cabin from first class, business and economy class which is really a EYE opener as I never had a chance to fly before. =DDD The first class looks super ulber grand and I think if there are air strewdness serving would be BETTER =) The hanger and the plane nvr fail to amaze me. For now, I dun regret taking up this project as it provides valuable opportunities for me. Ohya, I heard they are considering of shrinking down my project as it is quite hard. =( Hope they dun...
Tat's it for now, I am still rushing my FYP mid term report. =D
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska